As you’ve probably already figured out, it’s easy to link your Pinterest profile to your Facebook personal profile. But what about your page? It’s not immediately obvious how to do this, and it takes some searching. I received this question the other day on my online social media course, so I thought I’d share the answer publicly.
It only takes a couple of minutes to set this up, and it involves signing up for a third party app called Woobox that will install a new tab on your Facebook page. Here’s how to do it:
- Click on the link to the Woobox Pinterest Tab app.
- Click on the green link that says “Install Pinterest Tab”. A new tab on your browser will open.
- Choose the Facebook page that you want to add the tab to, and click “Add Page Tab”.
- That installs the tab. Once that’s done, you may want to rearrange the tabs on your Facebook page.
Do you know how to rearrange the tabs on your Facebook page? If not, here’s a couple of screenshots. It just takes two clicks to rearrange a tab.
1. Click on the little arrow to the right of the first row of your tabs (note the black arrow in the image below). This will open up the second row of tabs.
2. Next, hover over the tab whose position you want to change and click on the little pencil. Facebook will ask you which app you want to swap positions with. That’s it!